- Try to go to bed
- Be incredibly busy with other stuff that must be done
- Need to go to school/work right now
- Be driving in your car so that you are unable to write anything down
- Decide to write on something other than your WIP (work in progress) [to get inspiration for your WIP]
- Plan to spend the entire day with family or friends
- Be trying to ‘sleep in’ on the weekend or a day off
See? Easy. Whenever it’s inconvenient, inspiration comes.
The season of dying electronics/appliances. Yep, plural. It never seems to be just one. Several always seem to give up the ghost around the same time. Maybe after one succumbs, the others think “well, if that electronic can die, why can’t I?”.
So, how are YOU spending your summer vacation? Me? I’ll be electronics shopping…
“So, what are you having for supper?”
“Well, yes, but I meant the meal?”
“But, ‘real food’?
“That isn’t exactly—”
Enjoy your celebrations tomorrow, U.S.A.!